Monday, August 2, 2010

Donuts and Coffee Anyone? - A little freebie

We have not had the best diet during this moving process...a few pieces of pizza and a few donuts and cups of coffee. I seem to be inspired, but these images have been done for a while actually---thus my decision to use them this week. LOL These started as a part of a larger set that will be released later...maybe later this week, depending on how my office situation works out by the end of the week. :)

But for now, you can enjoy these bits of donuts and coffee and find them in the shop here.
And here is a cute little donut paper set that comes as a square paper and two pre-colored donuts to match---one as a jpg and one as a transparent background png. You can find the set here.

Our freebie this week is the donut digital stamp from above (by iteself)...who couldn't use a donut??? You can find it here if you are a member of our PCP group. If not, just request to join.

I might see you later this week with more related items to these little sets, or it might be next week...wish me luck boxing and sorting. :)
XOXO
Christy

8 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

LOL I can totally relate. My family is also moving this month - we are moving from Massachusetts to northern California. We will be driving, no less - I have a feeling we will not want to eat take-out for MONTHS after we get there. :) Hope everything is going well and you are settling in. Thanks for the freebie - you are so sweet to take time to do that with the move!!!

Robyn said...

Thank you. I love anything coffee!! These are so sweet. I hope the rest of your unpacking goes smoothly.

Isabelle said...

this is so cute! the donuts totally make me think of Homer Simpson!!!

donna mikasa said...

Hi Christy! Thanks for the donut freebie! Hope all goes well with the move! Take good care!

Alex said...

Hang in there with the moving Christy! I do not envy you at all. Well, maybe a tiny bit because moving would FORCE some turn/clean out for me, but only that tiny bit and not in a big huge way :)
Hugs!!!

mckinkle said...

Thank you for the freebie, it is great fun!

Keryn x

Shirley said...

Well you know that I am the loving the coffee cup. Love the donut papers too. Hope the move is soon done so you can get LB all settled in before school starts. Thank you.

Kelly Booth said...

S"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute...ecan't wait to download and color thes yummies!!!