Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Challenge 18 - Back to School (New images and Freebie posted)

This is my entry into our weekly challenge. It has a new image: Schoolgirl (click here). :) Isn't she cute? I wish I was that well-put together when I was in school. I was more definitely not this cool. LOL

Our schools started this week and I gave this card to my daughter's teacher (some of you saw it last week. Our school colors are purple).

You can find all of these new images here. :) Don't forget to grab the background blackboard paper as our freebie in the PCP group...it will be up for 2 days just like last week, then it will be in the store here.

I hope everyone has a great first week of school or last week of summer. :)

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Christy these images are adorable!!

Maylee said...

These are fabulous Christy! I had so much fun coloring her. I need a boy image! = )

Nancy said...

totally adorable cards Christy. I"m loving these new images...but I love all of them....

Hugs
Nancy

Forget Me Not Follies said...

Great job--Love it all! Can't wait until I get my new stamps........

Abby

Buttercup said...

Christy! These are both FABULOUS!!! I keep having to look again to discover even more great ideas!!! I love love love them both!!! :) xo