Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Challenge 17 - Movie Magic


Our challenge this week is Movie Magic and I have loved The Princess Bride since I was a teenager (along with everyone else LOL), so I had to do something with that. However, I was stumped on how to handle this one, but suddenly on Sunday, this idea came to me.

I didn't make a card, but instead created a fake movie poster to showcase the newest digital stamp As You Wish. It was fun and I wish I had had time to do more. I could have spent a few more hours on this, but hey...I don't have a farm boy to do my bidding. LOL

You can find the cloud paper, the castle digital stamp, and the couple in the shop here.
There are some new fairies in the shop this week too, so stop back by tomorrow to see what I did with them. :) I have been having a lot of fun painting.

Hope you have a magical week if I don't see you soon. :)


6 comments:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hi Christy!

I just bought a load of fairies!!! LOL!!! Can't wait to color them up!

I love your card! The Princess Bride is our pastor's favorite movie, too. I'll have to watch it!

Hugs,
Lisa

Carrie said...

Oh this is fabby hun..will hae to pop over and check out the fairies xx

LUV2SCRAP said...

Yes its true the Princess Bride was a fun movie. I love our card.

Paper, Ink, Color! said...

OMG, one of my favorite movies EVER!! love!

Nancy said...

this is just soo pretty Christy. Your coloring really makes it.....well besides your darling images...way too cute!!!!

Hugs
Nancy

My Card Heaven said...

What a great idea, Im going to pop to your 'shop' now to have a look at those fairies. xx