Saturday, August 14, 2010

Take a Peek

Anyone checked out the latest version of Paper Creations magazine?
This is a screen shot of their website.
Guess whose design in on the cover?? Well, it is my Monstah image for Stamping Bella and Michele Boyer used it to make the card on the cover, but still....LOL

I went to Hobby Lobby and there were my little monsters looking at me!!! Weird. LOL
In the inside pages, there is another one of my HuggABuggs from Stamping Bella.

Just sharing...congrats to Michele on making some beautiful cards. :) The whole magazine is filled with beautiful work.

7 comments:

cgl1539 said...

Congrats on having your work on the cover of a magazine, thats awesome. I hope she credited you.

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

It was credited to Stamping Bella...she published the stamp and I am a designer for her. :)

Katie Cotton said...

this is absolutely FANTASTIC! I have some of your images that have been staring at ME saying, are you going to color me yet crazy lady! I'm going to MAKE that happen this week!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

I simply adore the Monstah image. Ever thought of making one for Tiddly Inks? Just a thought...

Caz said...

Congrats, it is fab when you see your work in print, must be even more amazing when you design an image/stamp and then see what people make with it.
Hugs
Caz
x

Jackiekg said...

How much fun is that - to see your creation on the front of a magazine
- well done!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

That is awesome!!!! Congrats!!