Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tiddly Tuesday Freebie, Challenge 13 and New Images

Happy Tiddly Tuesday, everyone. :)
I have a new image or two in the shop....find the What's New in July section here. :)
This is one of the new ladies. :) Pop on over to the Challenge Blog if you need some inspiration and view all the very cool Match It up cards (Challenge 13) created by the Tiddly Inkers. Once again, they are amazing...:)


I added a matching freebie to the new images in the shop..it is a key that can be added as an accent to this Key to My Heart image...There is matching key paper in the shop too...I like to keep with a theme. LOL

If you are a member of the Tiddly Inks PCP group, you can go right here and download it in the Tiddly Tuesday section. If you are not a member, just ask to join. :)




6 comments:

Kellie Winnell said...

OH OH I can hardly type fast enough to get over to your store and order UP! Your card is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G absolutely love the image and everything about it!
Hugs Kel xx

donna mikasa said...

Another super cute image, Christy! Love the matching freebie, too! Thank you!!

Lisa said...

oh i love love love already brought yay off to play with this image.
wow card is wow amazing.
hugs
xx

Shirley said...

I love a theme too, so the paper with the key and the image are wonderful. Love this card.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous images Christy. I love the sparkly dress on your image, its beautiful.
Debbie x

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!!! I'm in LOVE! xxD

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...