Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Image and New Freebie - Thanks 1600 members

Hello again...it is me, Alice...oh, wait. LOL
Actually, this is in honor of my lovely grandmother, Alice. :) If it reminds you of another Alice, then that is okay too...LOL My grandmother was aptly named Alice as she has had some amazing adventures. :) So to my dear grandmother Alice: you are a treasure all unto yourself, even if you have tamer tea parties now. :)

You can find Time For Tea here. :)


We have also reached 1600 members in the PCP group, so I added a new freebie as a thank you. If you are a member you can find the digital paper ready to download here. If you aren't a member, you can join or purchase it in the store along with a matching paper here. Told ya' I was into keys this week. LOL





6 comments:

Kellie Winnell said...

First of WHOO HOO congrats, but then the stamps are amazing, so I can see why so many people would want to join! And second WOW this is amazing, your colouring is gorgeous! I got her yesterday and LOVE her!
Hugs Kel xx

DonnaMundinger said...

WooHoo!!!! I'm there! Thanks for the freebies and for your grandma being named ALICE! LOL LOVE her! xxD

Annette Bowes said...

Fantastic card, amazing colouring, love your Alice, your grandmother will looove her. Congratulations on reaching 1600 members! Take CareX:)

donna mikasa said...

Congrats on the 1600 member mark! Love Alice and her teacup and thanks for the freebie!

Susan said...

Just blogging around. But I must say that from all I've seen today, this one is my favorite. Nice Job.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Beautiful card, fabulous image :-)
Anne x