Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Challenge 15 - Fit for a princess

So sometimes you just gotta step out of your comfort zone, ya know? Well, I tried it with this card and it ended with mixed results. LOL I am moving soon, so I created a special image for my daughter to symbolize her new "castle" and filled it with sparkles and flowers...all the things my little princess likes. Me? Not so much...but hey. The castle image is not in the shop yet, but I will do my best to get it added on Tuesday in the evening.

This is the only new image I was able to add this week...meet FairyFae. I happen to love her...so dainty and cute. :) When I get a chance, I will add her butterflies and paper to the shop.

10 comments:

Shirley said...

Christy, Fairy Fae is gorgeous. Love her and the paper and the butterflies. I also think the card is perfect for your princess.

Gina said...

Not exactly a "fairytale castle" dweller myself, but I can see this image being v useful :D Lovely cards, and fairy fae is so cute! XXX

Debbie said...

very pretty Christy love the fairy x :)

CraftyMomOf2 said...

loving the new image!!! her card is GORGEOUS!!!! beautiful work =)

Robyn said...

Oh Christy....she's beautiful. Love the butterfly paper too!

Carisa said...

gorgeous - i love fairyfae and your card for lb is soooo cute - i bet she loves it! how sweet of a mom to make such a sweet card to celebrate the move.

donna mikasa said...

Such a cutie, Christy! Love her daintiness and that castle is pretty awesome, too!

Larissa said...

Great card Christy! Love the castle image

Your little fairfae is really cute! So gorgeous together with the butterfly background!


Hugs,
Larissa

Lissa said...

Please please tell me you're going to put the paper up in the shop too... ;)

Buttercup said...

I LOVE HER! She is a MUST have for sure!!! Way too cute :)xoxo

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...