Friday, July 16, 2010

Blog Hop Info

We are pretty excited about the Halloween in July blog hop. :)
The details can be found here, so we hope you take a peek and decide to join in. :)

We would love it if you posted the badge below or a note about the hop on your blog ahead of time....help us get the word out. :)

There will be a release of 7 or 8 new halloween images on July 19 (and they will be on sale :D), so that you have time to create a project to join in with the blog hop. Just make your project and then link it on July 22 on the Challenge blog and hop along. See you then! :)


4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

WooHoo! Got it! xxD

Kellie Winnell said...

WHOO HOO, Am adding to blog now! HOW AMAZING is she WOW I want, I need!
Hugs Kel xx

Shirley said...

Christy, this image is awesome. I can't wait to see the rest of them. I'm adding this badge to my blog.

Jenni said...

Christy, thanks so much for your comment on my blog and for the credit info which I have now added to my post. Your designs are fab, look forward to seeing all your new images.
Jenni x