Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tiddly Tuesday Freebie and New Image


It is Tuesday, so we have a new freebie today...It is intended as a big Thank You to my members. :)
If you are a member of the PCP group, you can find the zip file under the Tiddly Tuesday section. Please read and follow the angel policy before you accept or use this image. It will be available as a freebie through June 23 only....I will remove it June 23 at 8:00 PM CST and then it will be available for sale in the shop.
EDIT: This file is no longer available as a freebie, but is listed for sale in the Tiddly Inks shop.
Tiny Dancer is the newest image in the shop. There have about 50 new images released in the past month if you haven't checked out the shop....You can find them in the What's New section under Our Designs.

12 comments:

Jane said...

They are gorgeous!

DonnaMundinger said...

Cute, cute, CUTE! Love the tiny dancer and the freebie is precious. Thanks so much, Christy! xxD

Anita said...

Wow Christy...these are too fabulous! Thanks so much for the freebie and also for the wonderful customer service the other day! Hugs

Carisa said...

omgosh, they are so adorable! love the freebie - ty for being so generous!!!

Marlene said...

Adorable - both of them!! Thank you for the freebie.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh these are adorable, thank you for the freebie! I have to go check out the store, it's been too long.

Michelle said...

thank you for the freebie - I love it! And the tiny dancer - well I have one of those in my house so I better buy your image to document all the dancing!!

-- said...

thank you for the freebie... i love her!!!

Emma Lockley said...

oh she is gorgeous Christy, both of them!
thank you so much mwah

love emma xxx

Linby said...

Thanks so much for the freebie she is gorgeous.
Linbyx

Susan said...

I JUST got the email for this NOW (tonight...wed) and irt is no longer free, what happened. (and yesterday was my 50th B-day) :(

Susan

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Christy - thank you SO much for the GORGEOUS new image!!! I LOVE HER!!! So stunning and I cannot wait to work with her!!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith