Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sale and Challenge 8



First, let me ask for good wishes and prayers for my friend and DT team member Betty....She is hopefully coming home today from an unexpected hospital visit and I know she will appreciate your good wishes.

Second, the 30% SALE (discount taken on all orders during checkout) in the Tiddly Inks shop is today. I added my last new image yesterday and she is on my card today. :)
Last, we have a new challenge starting today on the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog with a twist....you now get to vote for the winners of the challenges and the prize has been upped to $15. Stop on by and take a peek and vote for the winner of Challenge 7.

8 comments:

cgl1539 said...

Whoa, way cool, I love the image, but wow at what you did to it. That card is awesome.

Carrie said...

I love the scene with the image its just way gothic!!

Lissa said...

I love this, Christy! I really like how you did the clouds...

I just can't explain how much I like this...

Nancy said...

I really love your card Christy. The whole feel to it is perfect for the challenge over at TBD this week. And your clouds are simply just AWESOME!!!! Not to mention your digi's..I just ordered me a bunch of them...as Betty Boo says, WOOT!! WOOT!!!...thanks for sponsoring us this week...Hugs

Michelle said...

This scene is amazing! I love the layers and the colors. It's just to die for! Thanks for sponsoring at TBD this week! I love your images and in fact, off to shop I go!

Michelle

Nicole said...

OMG, how haunting! The clouds are amazing! Really a beautiful job!

Larissa said...

Great crad Christy! I love the colors. LOL. The scene you created is amazing!

Hugs,
Larissa

Eulanda said...

Ooooooh. I love your new image!! Also think your trees in the background are so cool. Wish I could draw!! Like your clouds too. Very cool!