Friday, June 25, 2010

Off to the Conference and Lysa's Hair tutorial

Greetings lovely people. :)
I am off to a conference for the weekend. It is not too far away, but I am stepping away from the family for 2 nights and that is sad....nice too, but I will miss the bedtime snuggles and kisses from my DD.
It should be fun too...I get to mingle with other author/illustrators and do a work-group session and I am looking forward to that. I will post some pictures on Monday hopefully. I am taking my laptop, but we are not allowed to turn on cells and laptops during the day...LOL They mean business. :)

Our Tiddly Inkers tutorial's have been getting added to Craft Crave and Lysa's amazing hair tutorial was featured yesterday if you want to give it a vote. :) I am sure she would appreciate it....and if you didn't see it, go check it out here. I am so ready to try it....gotta go get a few sketch Copics just to do that technique. :)
Drop on by and give her a thumbs up. :)

If you search for Tiddly Inks on Craft Crave, you can find other Tiddly tutorials too. :)

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Christy, have a great time and I'm sure you're going to learn a lot. The great thing about Lysa's tut is that you only need two Copics to do the coloring.

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...