Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Images Now Available - Lullaby and Meet the Watts

Too bad I didn't get these ideas until this week....these would have made great images for our Baby challenge last week.
Sorry for the bad timing....it is fairly typical. Anyone need July 4th images? I am sure to have some on July 5th. :)

The one below is based on one of my favorite pictures right after my DD came home....I was not this well put together though...LOL I know some people who are perfectly gorgeous and have their make-up on immediately....me? not so much. LOL

But since I get to decide, in my fantasy, we can all be the perfectly made up mom with the perfect little one (at least, I did have the perfect little one LOL). :)


13 comments:

Carisa said...

awww, me love!

Caz said...

Ahhh I love The Watts...just had to go and get them....toooo cute.
Caz
x

cgl1539 said...

As perfectly sweet as Lullaby is, Meet the Watts is my favorite, oh my gosh that cracked me up. I LOVE it!!! Cant wait to see your patriotic digis July 5th, lol.

Lysa said...

Aack! I love the Watts! Super cute :)

Michelle said...

love your comment about July 4th...too funny! The new images are adorable...lovin the robot family :)

DonnaMundinger said...

These are precious! xxD

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh, these are too cute. I must go take a peek in the store.

danemi1 said...

have only just discovered your blog - its awesome - i love it

marsha said...

These are just awesome, I must get to your store! Too many images I love and not enough time!!!

Hugs, Marsha

jigglymills said...

I am so loving your stamps! Recently saw them on a blog and now I am trying to figure out how to follow your blog! I must also go place my first order!!! Thanks for sharing your talents! :) And if you ever get an inkling to draw a GIRL drummer, I would be the first to buy!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Hello everybody. :) Thanks for the love. :)
Nice to see some new faces....and the wonderfully faithful sweet ones too. :)

Alex said...

I love these Christy! They are wonderful!

Nancy said...

awww..Christy...your Mommy and Baby image is just darling...I'm with you, I wasn't to well put together either...I was just glad to be home...and your Meet the Watts, now how fun is this...I need to go and check them out...I might just have to get this...I just adore your images...Have a great Day!!!

Hugs
Nancy

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...