Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Annie Images and thanks to the guest designers

These are the lastest images in the shop. :) One is a special request by Betty Boo and it is the perfect way to say "So sorry it is pasta your birthday!" LOL
The other is a hat tipping moment to our guest designers. I am a Texan and you gotta tip the hat! Sadly, our guest designer's last day is today and we are so sad to see them go. Tammy, Lisa, and Carrie have created some awesome cards over the past few months and we are so glad they were a part of our team! :) My hat is off to them! :)

10 comments:

Maz said...

Love Annie's Pasta - and the sentiment too! x

Danni said...

Oh these are so cute, Christy!!

Aunty Sue said...

love them and the play on words

Shirley said...

I swear you must have been reading my mind when I was picking paper for this week's challenge. I am soooooo excited over these two images.

DonnaMundinger said...

ADORABLE! (of course I think they ALL are!) xxD

Robyn said...

What cute images! Love the cowgirl.

donna mikasa said...

Oh, these are too cute, Christy! Love them both!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

soooooooooooo cute!!!

~Valentina~ said...

Your work is super cute! *LOVE* it :)

Nancy said...

now aren't those just the cutest...I jsut love your images Christy!!!!

Hugs
Nancy