Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Summer

Hi ya! :)
You have until 8:00 PM CST tonight to download the new freebie image on the PCP group....notice that I reloaded it Tuesday morning as I left off part of her sleeve so make sure you got the right version. :)

We announced the winner and Top 3 Tiddly Inkers picks today on the challenge blog if you wanna check them out. :) They are pretty cute! And the Tiddly Inkers DT came up with some awesome samples for the this week's challenge "Embellies"!

Lastly, since this is the first week of summer, I thought I would just say "Happy Summertime!" It is hot as blazes in Texas, but it is still beautiful. :)




1 comment:

Shirley said...

It's hot as blue blazes in MS too. The flower shots, especially the ones with the bumblebee are wonderful.

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...