Thursday, June 24, 2010

Great Tutorials

I don't know if you have been checking in on the Tiddly Inks Challenge tutorials, but the ladies are creating some awesome ones. So far we have had fabric flowers, spinner cards, neat gift idea keychains, and others that I am not including. :) Today we have a fantabulous one on how to color hair like this:

Now, I know I want to color hair like that...Don't you? :)
You can find Lysa's hair tutorial here.

Most Thursdays, we have a great tutorial. :)
Thanks Emma, Lysa, Larissa and Betty for all your tutorials. :)

5 comments:

Lau W said...

Oh ! so nice card !
Thanks for the link for the tuto :-))
xxx

Karen Motz said...

What a FABULOUS tutorial!! I've wondered how people get that shiny hair look. Thanks so much!

Michellena317 said...

OOOhh! Just what I wanted to know when I first saw that card! Great! Thanks for posting this reminder about the tutorials.

DonnaMundinger said...

Saw the awesome tut! That hair is amazing! xxD

donna mikasa said...

Lysa is a gem for sharing her technique! Now we can all color shiny hair!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...