Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Congrats to Larissa and the Freebie is Up



I am very excited to send a big congratulations to my DT member Larissa on getting published AGAINNN! :) We are very proud! You can read about her most recent publications here.
This is the card she submitted:


I also posted our weekly freebie yesterday in case you want to check it out here. It is a moon digital stamp and matching Blue Moon paper. Both pieces are accents for Katrina, new to the shop.

PS: I have not taken down the sale discount yet, so if you want to do last-minute shopping, go for it tonight. I will take it down Thursday afternoon. :)

3 comments:

Larissa said...

Awwwwww thanks for posting this sweetie! Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Larissa

CraftyMomOf2 said...

yay!! congrats larissa!!

DonnaMundinger said...

A big congrats Larissa! Your card is adorable. And thanks for the freebie to go along with gorgeous Katrina! xxD

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...