Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Challenge #8 - Baby of Mine...with a NEW image (Always My Baby)



I have totally fallen in love with making matching design paper for my stamps. :) It is so fun. So this week, we have two new papers (one pink and one blue) to match the heart flowers on this new digital stamp, Always My Baby. You can find both in the shop under the What's New June section.

The freebie this week also ties into the design.

You can find it here.

This week's challenge is all about babies, so stop by and see the adorable creations made to perfection by the DT on the Challenge blog. :) If you play along, do try to use a Tiddly Inks digital stamp...por favor. :)


6 comments:

Larissa said...

Christy so cute!! The new image is so sweet! And I love the matching background paper.

Hugs,
Larissa

Shirley said...

I absolutely love this card and this image. The simplicity(no big embellies to distract the eye) of it is what so appeals to me. The bg paper is wonderful and I for one am so glad to see you offering it. I'm really glad you're in love with making it.

Tammy said...

OMGosh....everything about this card is just pure sweetness!!! I really must have that image and the paper is just perfect. Thank you for the darling little freebie too!!!

Lissa said...

I love this new image, sweets! Perfect for a grandparents day card or just an I miss you card... ;) I'm so glad you enjoy making the bg papers... The freebie this week would make for a good little tie in for the inside... ;)

HUGS!

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely and simple, I like it that way. Elaine

Carisa said...

This is adorable! I haven't been able to log into PCP for awhile. I've been busy but also whenever I try it never loads. I miss you guys!!! Hope everyone is doing great.

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...