Saturday, June 19, 2010

1400 member freebie - Thanks again! :)

Well, I have to say thank you again. :) Tiddly Inks Digitals , as a shop, is only about 8 weeks old and our PCP group is only 3 months old. In that time, we have had a ton of fun, posted a lot of new images, built a design team and challenge blog, added a bunch of freebies, and gained an incredible amount of new members both on the blog and in the group.

So, once again...thank you for sharing the love and for being a big part of helping me grow this little shop. :) I can't say thank you enough, but let me try...

This thank you freebie can be downloaded here or in our PCP group.
Just click on the picture and save the bigger version that pops up or go to the PCP group and download the zip. :)

Have a great father's day. I will be busy with my family as I hope you will too. :) We have a big day planned for my husband and my dad...mainly involving food. LOL

My thoughts will be with those of you who will be missing your dad this weekend. I am very grateful to still have mine.

I will see you next week with the Tiddly Tuesday freebie....it is a good one this week. :)

9 comments:

Shirley said...

I love that you've been so successful with gathering a crowd. You deserve it. Congratulations!

Linda said...

Congrats!!! Thank you for the beautiful coneflower image!!

Joyce M said...

Very cute - thanks for sharing and congrats on the milestone - it's a big one

Elaine Stark said...

Thank you, it's very elegant. Elaine

Shelley said...

Great flower! Love how you can give even a simple flower a unique look/feel.

DonnaMundinger said...

Such fabulous flower, Christy! Thanks so much! Hope you're enjoying your lovely day with the men in your life! xxD

Pauline said...

What a sweetie! One can NEVER have too mnay flower images.... I love this one. Thank you so much! and YAY you for 1400 followers! Congratulations!
hugs,
Pauline

mamichelle said...

Congrats and thank you so much!

Scrappy Rat said...

Neat flower download. I love your style! I'll definitely be back to read more of your blog! :) Thanks!