Thursday, May 20, 2010

Whoops and the countdown continues

Ohhhh, isn't school out yet???? LOL
This last little bit of school has been the longest 10 days ever. :)

Soooo, what are you guys going to do for the summer???
I am moving! Fun, fun, fun. LOL
We are looking for a new place about an hour away from my current home so that my daughter can attend a better school. It will be lots of fun....now, if I could just find a house to live in, all would be well. LOL There is apparently a shortage of livable rent houses in this town. We have called every agency and there are 2....count them 2 in a town of 40,000....houses in the whole stinkin' town in our price range. I guess we better up our price range, huh???? LOL Not really an option right now, so we will keep on hunting and pecking. I feel like Whoops does right now. DRATT!!!

Here is happy little Whoops with her spilled treasure. I could really eat that off the ground right now (TMI??? LOL). I tend to eat sweets when stressed (there is no chocolate in the house for that exact reason. LOL).


Here is too all the stressed house hunters who know what I mean about the ice-cream. :)

6 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Love it! Super cute and perfect for summer!

Sara said...

She is too cute Christy, I love this goth line! So sorry about the house situation, hopefully it will get better soon!

cgl1539 said...

I know exactly what you mean since we are doing the same thing this summer. We are trying to find a place in a different state and keep traveling there every couple of weeks to look some more, oh yeah. Think we have found a place though, fingers crossed, prayers said, lol. Just waiting for approval.

michele hileman said...

That image is so cute. And thank you for your comment on my blog. We are getting settled. finally. Hope your move goes smoothly.

Loopylou!! said...

just found your shop and blog when on donna's blog and wanted to say hello!! love your images and will definately be treating myself to pinky in the morning!!!! xx

Shelly said...

Whoops is so cute and I think we can all relate to her.

That's unreal to only have a choice of 2 houses. I'm not moving, but I can relate to wanting sweets when I'm stressed. I too keep chocolate out of the house for that reason. Sending hugs and prayers your way.

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...