Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tiddly Tuesday Freebie and New Goth Stamps Posted

I just wanted to say that I have several new stamps posted today, including Pinky (there is a colord version on the new challenge post below), an end of school stamp, a new digi paper, a house stamp and another new gothic stamp....Have fun browsing the What's New Section of Tiddly Inks. :)

I also had several requests for a single cookie and a glass of milk, so I added those as my Tiddly Tuesday freebie in the PCP group. The zip file will have one colored cookie and one colored glass of milk. You must be a member to access the page, but if you aren't please request to join. :)


XOXO
Christy

8 comments:

Robyn said...

Love the new images, especially the whoops gothic one. Thanks for the freebie.

Dawn B. said...

These are adorable...Great job.

cgl1539 said...

Pinky just went on my wishlist, lol. She is awesome and payday be expecting me! Thanks for the freebie!

Kellie Winnell said...

OOOOO I am in love with your card below.....mmmm do you need my birth date and address hehe, I LOVE the new images and jumped over right away and just HAD to have them! Now off to print and colour them!
Hugs Kel xx

Emma Lockley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma Lockley said...

arr thanks very much Christy, this is such a cute set of digis!

love emma xxx

Jodi C. said...

OH Christy...I LOVE your goth images!!! I only have 1 right now..but hope to change that in the future!!!!
THANKS!!!

Paper Bagley said...

I need milk and cookie...cant seem to find it at PCP groups! What to do?

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...