Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tiddly Inks Challenge #5 - No Designer Paper


So, we have Challenge No 5 today!!! Wahoo!
Please go check out the lovely Tiddly Inkers and their submissions on the challenge blog! :)
They did a lovely job! We hope you join in this week....it is a fun one!

The challenge was not to use designer paper, so I created my own paper...:) I printed it on antique parchment color paper and it faded it out and made it softer.


The paper will be for sale in the Tiddly Inks shop along with this new stamp, Pinky, later on today...gotta get them loaded. :) I try to add new stamps each Tuesday and I have a few more to add, plus Pinky and her cupcake.

Have a yummy cupcake kind of day!
XOXO
Christy


12 comments:

Kellie Winnell said...

OOOOOO wow your too clever! And the image is coloured to perfection, hmmmm no designer paper, what a mission but I LOVE a good challenge!
Hugs Kel xx

donna mikasa said...

Great challenge, Christy! And I love Pinky! Can't wait till she's in the store!

Carrie said...

WOW...WOW ...WOW..and did I say WOW?

This is just amazing Christy. I will be off to the shop later lol xx

Tammy said...

OMG...this is fabulous!!! I really must have that paper and that image. WOW....I just love this card!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

ADORABLE! Can't wait to get my hads on hr! Hey, there's a pic of the digi paper on the store, but when I click on it it's different cupcake paper. Really love the skulls! Just bought my first Tiddly winks yesterday and I'm HOOKED! xxD

DonnaMundinger said...

OOps! I meant Tiddly Inks! LOL xxD

Lissa said...

Christy, this is so cool! Gothic usually doesn't appeal to me, but this is super cute! And that paper!!!
HUGS!

Kathy Czygan said...

Wow! Fabulous job! Love this image and what great paper to go with her! Her hair color is awesome! So many tweens would love a card like this one!

Larissa said...

Hi christy! :)

Gorgeous card! Such a fabulous image and I love your own dp! Very cool!

Hugs,
Larissa

Kellie Winnell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma Lockley said...

love the new gothic cute image, ive fallen in love with these but my fav of all is still the Bugg range especially curly Q. Fabulous card, great technique for dulling down the backing papers ; )

love emma xxx

Rachel said...

Oh she's tooo cute, loving the goth girl images! hmmm will have to go shopping. That paper is sooo awesome. Fabulous card!!
hugs,
Rachel