Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ten-hour SALE, Sign up for Blog Hop and 1,000 member freebie

FREEBIE
So we just hit 1,000 members in 7 weeks for the Tiddly Inks PCP group. I think that rocks, so I am releasing this "You Rock" freebie for members of the group. :) The digital stamp and color image can be downloaded if you are a member of the group...if not, request to join here.

BLOG HOP on MAY 8
To celebrate the unbelievable amount of new members AND the shop grand opening (see the sale note below), we are having a Buggy Blog Hop on the challenge blog. If you want to be a stop on the hop, please leave a comment below stating that or email me directly at tiddlyinks87@gmail.com by 8 PM US CENTRAL on May 6 to add your name to the list of blogs we will visit during the hop.
Details:
1) Make a card using one of the Bugg girls from the Tiddly Inks shop with any theme, color and design/sketch.
2) Post your card by 6 AM US CENTRAL on May 8 and plan to hop around and leave comments for each blogger on the list. The beginning post will be Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog. Prizes will be awarded to three lucky people. Betty Boo is contributing a yummy scrap pack and I am giving away two gift certificates ($10 and $15).
3) The hop ends May 9 at 12 PM US CENTRAL. Winners will be announced May 10 on the challenge blog. Check back to see if you were one of the three winners.

TEN-HOUR SALE AT TIDDLYINKS
Tiddly Inks has a brand new download shop that offers digital stamps, with digital papers and other colored art coming in the near future. We have about 80 digital stamps up now and we are having a grand opening sale.
50% off orders over $25 at http://tiddlyinks.com ONLY on May 5 from 12 PM to 10 PM US Central time.
Discount is automatically applied at checkout on purchases $25 and over.
If you miss the sale, there is an everyday discount of 20% on orders over $20. I also plan to add new images each Tuesday.

Downloads are immediate when you follow the links back to the shop after paying with PayPal. The shop is only 2 weeks old, so please help me by reporting any trouble with links. I am not anticipating many, but I am here if needed.

See the entry below about my Links Limbo!

I think that is enough for now.:D
See you soon for the hop and the sale. :)
XOXO
Christy



10 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my gosh, Christy - I LOVE the new shop.... I don't know if I can wait for May 5 to place an order! LOL

nancyb said...

Hi Ms Christy, please add my blog to the hop...you know I'm all about your BUGGS!!!!

www.diecutfun.blogspot.com

CONGRATULATIONS on the 1000!!!

Judy said...

Hi Christy!
Your new shop is one of the loveliest I have seen! It's stunning, and it's so fantastic to see all your images so beautifully displayed. Where have you been hiding those amazing goth images? They are wonderful, and I just can't wait for discount day - I'm off to buy them right now. Good luck with the new shop Christy - see ya there baby!-often!!
All the best, keep creating
Hugs Judy xoxo

Jodi C. said...

THANKS so much for the new stamp!!! You Rock Christy!!! I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to be in your blog hop!!!

jodisjazzylifeart.blogspot.com

{HUGZ}
Jodi

Tana said...

Christy,
Your images are absolutely adorable! I love, love, love the goth ones, so cute! I would love to be in your blog hop! I'm right there with the other gals, don't know if I can wait until the 5th to shop! Ugh! You're killing us! :)

Tana
http://kreativekaleidoscope.blogspot.com

Sparkle said...

I would love to be a part of the blog hop!

sparklingapple17@hotmail.com

Thanks Christy!

Jacki Randolph said...

Love the new image!!! You Rock Christy!

I would love to be part of the hop on the 8th.

http://papermoments.blogspot.com

jackier@insightbb.com

Thanks for the chance to play along.

Trish Hughes said...

congrat on the followers. your digis rock, lol!!! I can't tell you enough how much I love them, and thanks so much for this wonderful freebie!!!
Trish

Arianne said...

Love to new shop. I'm going back there wednesday, gotta stock up!

I would love tohave played along next saturday, but I'm going away for the weekend.
Hope you all have fun with the hop!

Cindy N. (aka nadci) said...

Thank you for the freebie. I am so happy for you. Congratulations on reaching 1000 members.