Friday, May 14, 2010

School's Out Stamp Posted, Cute ducklings, and the Winner of the Links Limbo


About a week ago, I had a request for an end of school stamp that could be used for a male teacher and honestly, I don't do men very well (boys, yes; men, not so much), so I racked my brain until I came up with this idea. An old-timey school house.

I went ahead and posted it even though it isn't Tuesday because the end of school is approaching quickly here. You can find it in the What's New section of Tiddly Inks.


And just because they are too cute not to share, I posted a shot of the mallard ducklings that we got today. Now that is an AWWWW factor. :)


Last but not least, I have a winner of the Links Limbo.
Entry #13: Farm Fresh Designs!
Please email me at tiddlyinks87@gmail.com to claim your gift voucher! :)

Have a quacking good weekend. :)
School's almost out!!! Yay! :)

6 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Love the school house image! Great for any teacher gender! And those ducklings.....super cute!! Thanks for sharing and have an awesome weekend!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Awww - those are adorable ducklings! Congratulations to the winner!

Isabelle said...

love the old school house!
those ducklings are the cutest things! i can't wait to show my boys! TFS!

Marlene said...

Love the old school house! The ducklings are sooooo cute!

Angela said...

Thanks for the school image - perfect for thank you cards...

Shelly said...

The schoolhouse image is great!

The ducklings are darling. I've never seen baby mallards before. Thanks for sharing.

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...