Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sale Details and New Princess

Okay, you can probably tell I have been playing with the blog....sorry to do that to us all. LOL
I decided that I need to consolidate the information, so I created some dedicated pages. I am waiting on the web designer to slot me in to her schedule and get the blog all spiffed up and matching the shop. In the meantime, I did a homemade hack job of it, so bear with me. A web designer I am not...HTML boggles me if it gets too complicated. I can do the absolute basics, so that is what you see...the absolute basics. LOL

I did have time to finish up the funny version of my daughter in 20 years...I can just picture her giving a royal proclamation. Thus, meet Royal Proclamation.

"Do as I say NOW"

Anyone have one of these??? LOL




Don't forget my own recent Royal Proclamation:
"ALL IMAGES WILL BE ON SALE ON JUNE 1 ONLY (you can find any upcoming stuff on the new Calendar Page :D....aren't I clever??? LOL). It will be 30% off all orders, but it is just for 24 hours on June 1st only. You can wait and pick up all the princesses at once if you like...HINT. :)
I think I have 1 more and then 2 summer girls to come by Monday. :) I like to drag it out don't I? That is because I can't get them all loaded in one day....but soon school will be out and I can dedicate much more time to our stamping adventure. As Betty says, "Wahoot!!!!" :)

Also, Emily of Stamping Bella (my lovely friend and fellow crazy lady) is having a new release on Monday May 31.....I designed a neato new character for her and we both love it....check it out next week (her releases run several days).

10 comments:

cgl1539 said...

Hah this is great, lol. Reminds me of my five yr old niece Jordan.

Aunty Sue said...

oh wow can remember my sister like this lol. Oh she would hate me for saying that.

Anita said...

Have one of those...heck I am one of those! LOL I am so looking forward to seeing your new images, including those those from Stamping Bella...woot woot! :)

Carisa said...

omg, love this! tolla is exactly like this - always bossing her lil' sis around! LOL i'm dying to snatch up all these new princesses.

Marlene said...

What an adorable, bossy little thing!

Shirley said...

Yes, I have one of these and she's 39 years old. I took one look and thought "Off with their heads!" Can't wait to get them all.

Alex said...

This image is so fun! It is my sister! Not now, but growing up. Amazingly now, she is no where near like this!!! LOL!

Sue D said...

Oh how funny--I love the expression on her face!

Teri said...

Love this new princess and can't wait to buy them all!

*Alison* said...

this is adorable.. :) I just love your creations :)