Monday, May 24, 2010

Princess Parade - a 1-week extravagansa

I may have gone a little crazy with the royal images. LOL

I have quite a few images to share with you over the next week that relate to princessing, non-princessing, everyday fairy tales and just general silliness. I have new papers, new sentiment sets, and general fun digital stamps.

What to do then??? Well, you can pick them up as we go or you can wait until June 1 and participate in the Princess (or Queen :D) for a Day sale. It won't be as big as the first sale...it will be in between my everyday sale (20% off orders over $15) and the opening sale, but still worthy of your royal attention. :)

For the next week, I will be posting examples and new images in the shop (there are already 5 or so up hehehe)---both papers and stamps. You are going to want to check in and let me know you were here because I will be picking 2 random commenters (starting yesterday for the next 7 days)...not sure which days I will pick from, so speak to me when you can. LOL I take suggestions for ideas and sentiments, so share it with me.

Here is the first image that I happen to love---even if she is pure princess...she is wishing so hard. :)


I also added the "froggie thoughts" freebie for this week to our PCP group...guess I had frogs on the brain lately. Be sure to pop over and download it if you are a group member (or ask to join) because I think those sentiments match our little froggie princess pretty well....I like "I better get a new palace out of this...." LOL
A big thanks to my hubby for thinking of most of those...He is a good little froggie prince. :) I gave him a kiss for you....just a little one, I wouldn't want him to get above his station. LOL

Now, may I ask a favor of you? If you like the freebies and find yourself using them, could you please post my Annie badge on your blog in return? It would be greatly appreciated. I need every little bit of help getting my shop started. :) You can find the badge picture/directions on the right side of the blog. :)

25 comments:

Anita said...

Oh my gawwwshhh! I love, love, love what I am seeing with these new images! Of course I have you all linked up on my blogaroo, but I just realized that my Annie link was taking people to photobucket and not your blog. WHOOPSIE! I have it all fixed now...woot woot! :)

Carisa said...

I LOVE the new froggie & those sentiments. I am definately sending hubby to work with some cardstock this week! LOL

I also love the new princesses. I will be making my purchases BEFORE june tho - I can't wait! I'm so excited to see what else you have for us. Tolla loves Gossmere so she is definately on my wish list!

cgl1539 said...

You are definetly welcome on my blog. I adore your images. But these new ones I am just in love with. I am not much of a princess, more a queen, lol, but shes just gorgeous. ANd I was cracking up reading the sentiments. I was looking for a frog for a card for a lady who is dying and her sis is asking for frog cards, plus if you send one and blog it you get entered into a fab contest. I know what frog I am going to use now.

Robyn said...

As always, you do not disappoint! Fabulous...absolutely fabulous. What to do, what to do...wait or buy now. I'm thinking I won't be able to wait :) Thanks for the awesome freebie too. Annie's been on my blog from day one!

Cheryl said...

So cute! Thank you!

I just added your button to my blog.

*Alison* said...

wow.. this is super cute.. I LOVE it.. and thanks so much for the freebie.. I have added your link to our site www.freedigitalstamps.blogspot.com so you should be getting 800+ people over to your store.. thanks again. HUGS

Sara said...

Oh goodness Christy, the little princess is adorable, and that frog is too cute. I love his expression!

Shirley said...

Somehow I think waiting until June 1 for a sale may be very difficult. These images are so great and Ohhhhhh the possibilities both princessy and not.

jdmommy said...

I just love frogs, so this froggie and his words are perfect! thanks so much! I love what you do!!

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh my she is gorgeous. Love her and thanks for the frog and sentiments.
mwah
Trace

Country Mouse said...

Lovin' your new images!!! Wishing you great success! I already have your badge on my blog. :)
Thanks for the freebies!

Michelle said...

Oh she's a beautiful princess!! And the frog freebies - hello...they are AWESOME!! Love the sayings (you're hubby did good). Off to check the fabulous store to see the other new images!

Shelley said...

You're off to such a great start with the fairy tale/princess images! Might I suggest a princess saving a prince? Your button is on my blog - hope it sends lots of traffic to your site!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh she's so cute! Thanks for the freebie, I'm on my way to PCP now!

Jo, Paul & Jade said...

Oh this is perfect! Thanks, did you know about this: http://bylisac.blogspot.com/2010/05/special-rak-event-for-my-sister-jayme.html ?

Super thanks so much, love your work!

Pauline (Polly) said...

Oh what a delightful Princess! She is just gorgeous. You just keep outdoing yourself! I love your designs... now I have to go creat a wish list! I just hope I dont have to kiss a frog to get the images I want!
Hugs from Australia,
Pauline

Christine said...

She is so sweet! Perfect for an engagement card!!! Or a princess's birthday. Thanks for the froggy sentiments!

Blessings,
Christine

coralie said...

What a cutie! Another great image for sure!

Kristyn said...

Christy I am loving the freebie, thank you so much!! To give away freebies every week is so generous of you!!! I am off to post your badge to my blog...bc I am a TOTAL TIDDLY INK JUNKIE!!!

Thanks again!!
xoxo-Kristyn
www.goodgravycrafts.com

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable! Thanks for the freebie and I've now got the badge on my blog too. xxD

Angela said...

I'm not much of a Goth girl, but Gossmere is wonderful~ and I love her card. I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of your princesses!

Michellena317 said...

She is so cute... the first princess with frog image I have liked. I posted your badge on my blog!

Sue D said...

Beautiful princess! I like the frog and funny sayings too--thanks!

Rebekah said...

I already have this princess image and have coloured her in this eve! Love the freebie frogs too! Hugs Rebekah x

pixie sparkle said...

Love her gown! The sentiments are perfect, thanks so much!