Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pinky Princess Freebie and $1 Petite Q stamp


I told you I have had princesses on the brain, so here is one more. :) The digital stamp of Petite Q is now in the shop on sale for $1 to celebrate reaching 1200 PCP members and 300 blogger followers. Thanks so much for all your support over the past 10 weeks...it is simply amazing! :)

Our freebie to celebrate is this colored card topper with Petite Q all colored up in pink and her own pink stripey background.
You can download the paper and the colored card topper here. :) I love printing my own digi papers...so little waste and you can create just what you want to match.

Have fun and thanks again for everything. :)

Remember that we have a Bring on the Bling challenge this week on the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog and that there will be a 30% sale on June 1 once all the princesses and non-princessy stuff has been loaded...yup, I have more. LOL

11 comments:

Kellie Winnell said...

Naaaaw she is gorgeous, stop it, stop making me want them ALL. LOVE her!
Hugs Kel x

Carrie said...

Oh I cannot wait till 1st June!!!!
I am loving this princessey range!!

Amy said...

I'm lovin' your princesses, Christy and can't wait to see all that you come up with!

Larissa said...

Oh she is so cute Christy and I am so excited that there is more! Can't wait to see it!

Hugs,
Larissa

mckinkle said...

Oh she is just beautiful!

Thank you! And the papers are stunning too!

I cant wait to use them!

Keryn x

Alex said...

She is just wonderful! thank you and I love my BW- thank you for the sale on her!!!

Shirley said...

She's just beautiful and perfect for that little girl that thinks she's a princess. I'm really happy to be getting the colored version.

Sue D said...

Thanks so much for this beautiful freebie--my granddaughter will love it.

Kim Dellow said...

Big congrats on the PCP and followers! Oh she is very cute! Lovely. Kim

Aunty Sue said...

congrats i got the $1 too. Cant wait to play with it

Lissa said...

Christy, she's awesome!!! That totally sounds like my crafting buddy, Kyn... I swear some times I can totally picture her saying "OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!" Course, I know I feel like that almost all the time... ;)
HUGS!