Monday, May 31, 2010

Meet Mavis and come to the Biggggg SALE tomorrow (JUNE 1)

Hello, happy stampers and crafters. :) It is a US holiday today, so we are just relaxing and hanging out.

Big stuff happening today and tomorrow in case you forgotteddddd. :)




First: The big 30% off SALE is happening in Tiddly Inks TOMORROW/June 1 --discount is applied on ALL orders during checkout, but the sale only runs June 1 (I will start the clock a bit early to account for time differences here an' there, but it will run roughly 24 hours).




Second: I design stamps for Stamping Bella and this is the lastest little character I made for Emily...Meet Mavis! :) There are 3 or 4 Mavises being released today, so stop on by Stamping Bella and pick her up.






Third: I am sponsoring a challenge at The Burtonesque Dolls this week, so stop by take a peek at their challenge tomorrow. :)


6 comments:

Alex said...

I love Mavis! She is just adorable!!!! YAY!!!
Have a fabulous down day and I am getting ready to shop :)

Carisa said...

awesome! can't wait. mavis is adorable!

Shirley said...

Mavis is one charming little feline.

donna mikasa said...

Oh, Mavis is too stinkin' cute!!! Love her!! Looking forward to the sale tomorrow!

Wendalyn said...

Mavis is adorable I ran right over to buy her... Keep making more of her LOL...

Lissa said...

Now, you know I'm a total kitty person (as seen by my blog) and I totally can't WAIT to get my hands on Mavis!!! She's SO purr-fectly cute!!! heehee!
HUGS!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...