Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cookies Galore Set

Cookies on my brain this week---too bad they aren't in my mouth! LOL
I posted this set to the shop today....It includes all the Cookie Bugg stuff you need. It is the girl digital stamp, the cookie digital paper, and the accessories all in one package. :)


This cute little package was created by Nancy Babb (using the set above) and I just wanted to show it off....how clever is that. She says the cookie mix was a year old, so it is just a prop...I said they looked pretty good to me!!! LOL Nancy makes awesome vinyl stickers and all sorts of amazing crafty projects. Stop by her blog and say hi. :)


6 comments:

Kellie Winnell said...

*drools, how gorgeous are they! And what Nacy has done with the set is gorgeous, love it!
Hugs Kel

donna mikasa said...

Love that you're selling a complete set--great idea!
The sample is just too cute!

Robyn said...

This is just darling. Love what Nancy did with it. I'm suddenly craving cookies :)

Marlene said...

What a cute idea! (And those cookies look delicious, too!)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

How cute is that?!

Shelly said...

That is so cute! Very well done.