Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bring on the Bling Challenge 6 and Meet Gothic Gossmere - a dark princess! :)





Meet Gossmere, the gothic princess who has been blinged up for our 6th challenge--Bring on the Bling. Check out the rest of the lovely work done by the Tiddly Inkers DT here.


You can find some new princesses and original design paper used on this card (gossmerepaper) in the shop here. :) I will be adding new images throughout the week and then having a sale to celebrate on June 1.

I will also be sponsoring the Burtonesque Dolls challenge on June 1 if you like gothicy images.
Check out this entry from last week by Donna. Ohhh, I just love it!!! She used Happy Couple from Tiddly Inks...the lovely spin she put on it is all her own genius, but the colors are almost identical to the ones I used today. I had already colored Gossmere and then found Donna's card....great minds think alike. LOL
Have a blinged-up majestic day! :)

15 comments:

cgl1539 said...

Oh wow she just went on my wish list, she is awesome!! And I love that goth paper you added to your card. Oh man I am loving your line so far, this is really wonderful!!!

donna mikasa said...

I'm lovin' all the goth goodness! So cool that Tiddly Inks will be sponsoring Burtonesque Dolls! Love the new papers, too!

To quote my pal Amy: "It's fun to play on the dark side...as long as you don't get lost!"

Carrie said...

I am on my way to the shop.. I love this new range.. I keep telling Sam I am a Queen and she must do as I say but it's not working lol..

I love this card..the image and colours are just perfect xx

Larissa said...

Hello queen Christy! LOL Gorgeous card with the oerfect colors. hihi! The little gems are the perfect finishing touch.

Hugs,
Larissa

Kellie Winnell said...

OOOOOOO another I HAVE TO HAVE! Absolutely gorgeous and love the card you made with her!
Hugs Kel x

Shirley said...

Love what you did with Gossmere and love the sentiment. Just perfect. And here I thought you were going to use the pink princess on your card. I should have known better, you rebel. LOL All these images are wonderful.

Alex said...

LOVE both of these! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this side of your drawing just as much as the rest of it. So glad you are so multi talented AND sharing it with us!!!

Isabelle said...

love your new dark princess! oh and thanks for the great freebie on PCP!

Michellena317 said...

Wow..that is one very goth and still somehow cute princess...great for teens.

Sue D said...

Wonderful cards even though goth is not my style.

*Alison* said...

WOW.. You are so creative.. Goth is not my style either.. but I really love these.. HUGS

Lisa T said...

Both cards are awesome! I checked out the Burtonesque Dolls blog. Can't wait to play along and I bought one of your gothic-y images. :) (The one with the girl & the dog.)

Carisa said...

omgosh, great card! LOVE it.

Sara said...

Oh my gosh, she is tooooo cute!!!!

Teri said...

I love Gossmere too! Love all of your images, these are gonna be fun to color and use! Thank you for creating these fun images!!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...