Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Mother's Day samples and Freebie posted on PCP



This digital stamp is now available in the shop. :) You can find it in the What's New section along with new images for graduation and other mother's day ideas. Father's Day is coming next week. :)
The bear card is for my daughter (reverse mother's day card LOL) to say how happy I am to be her mom. :D.

Don't forget to stop by our Challenge blog and see the new challenge....it is a Mother's Day theme....lucky thing I added new mother's day images, huh? LOL
Here is Lysa's card from the challenge blog.....just some inspiration. :) Love the hair....I think we need a tutorial on that technique, Lysa. :0


Oh, and I posted this freebie on PCP today...You must be a member to access downloads, so click here to find the image or join.


6 comments:

Marlene said...

How adorable!

Danni said...

Such awesome cards!

marsha said...

Totally cute!

Hugs, Marsha

Larissa said...

Love your card for this weeks challenge! Thanks for the lovely freebie. I love floral images, so I am happy with it! :)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Another ADORABLE card from our Christy! Lysa's card popped out to me, too. Would love a tutorial!!!

Carrie said...

Hmm....How does she do the hair???

Defo need a tutorial lol!!

Yeah great card Christy..love the colours xx