Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day and a Berry Kind Freebie



Happy Earth Day! :)
I have this cute image available as a line digital stamp in the new shop....a little too late for this year, but I just like the idea for any day of the year. :)


I also added this free digital stamp to the PCP yesterday, but I didn't get a chance to post here until today. You have to be a member of the PCP group to access the freebies, but you can request to join if you aren't. Click here. :)
Have a berry sweet day! :)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

OMGosh I just checked out your new store and holy moly I can't wait to get my hands on some of those CA-UTIES!! Can't wait for the "grand opening"...love your stuff :)

Michelle said...

Oh and I forgot to say...thank you for the freebie. It's so cute and I will have a berry sweet day, thank you, LOL!

Ardilla said...

Nice images...

Thanks for the freebie!

daisydilly (vicki) said...

LOve your cute little stamps and thanks for the freebie.

cabbie lopez said...

thank you for the pretty freebie stamps!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...