Monday, April 12, 2010

DT posted and free image for 700 members! :)

Thanks so much for the well wishes yesterday. I think I am going to live, despite my desire to not do so for a few hours yesterday :). Thanks also for waiting patiently for the design team announcement and for the freebie image for 700+ members. Yay! :)

This is the free digital stamp for this week. You have to be a member of the Tiddly Inks PCP group, but if you aren't, you can request to join. :) You can download a black and white line JPEG with Bo---our favorite basset hound. :) We are huge basset hound fans at our house due to a stray who adopted us. He is the sweetest dog ever and so here is an image in his honor...:) Have fun with it! :)

15 comments:

Emma Lockley said...

aww so cute christy thank you hunny!
love emma xxx

Lysa said...

This is soo cute! My MIL has 2 bassets- great digi just in time for Mother's Day! :) Thanks much!

Marlene said...

So adorable! Thanks for the freebie!

Shirley said...

Great Team and what a cutie image. Thanks Christy and hope you're feeling a whole lot better.

Michelle said...

Oh so cute!! Thanks so much for the freebie!! glad to hear you are feeling a little better :)

Aunty Sue said...

cute image and a fab talented team

Lissa said...

Christy, he is a sweetie!!! I can't wait to print him out! I think I might do that tonight... ;)

I'm so happy you're feeling better. Being sick is NOT fun and we as adult never bounce back as quickly as children... :(

Shelley said...

Thanks for the freebie - he's so cute. And glad to hear you are feeling somewhat better than yesterday!

Claude said...

Super cute, thank you!

Shirl said...

awww...he's sooo adorable! Thank you so much!

Carolina Girl said...

so very cute...just joined group several days ago and have enjoyed. Love love the doggie. One thing..where do I go to download!

Trish Hughes said...

super cute, thanks so much for sharing all of your hard work!!!
Trish

Tink said...

I cant download him!!

rianth said...

how can i download this cuty?
greetings Anja

Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I posted a tutorial on how to download the images from the Tiddly Inks PCP group today, so come check it out on the blog and see how the downloads work and where you have to join.

The freebies are only available to a private group I created---separate from the blog and part of a private PCP group, http://papercraftplanet.com/group/tiddlyinksdigitals . Please join there and then follow the pictorial image on this blog to get the files. It is worth the trouble as there are many great resources on the PaperCraft Planet site other than my digis. :)

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...