Monday, April 5, 2010

Design Team - Thank you gift


So, if you are one of the 25 Super Stampers who submitted a card for the Tiddly Inks design team, this digital stamp will be emailed to you this evening or tomorrow as a thank you gift. :) If you haven't gotten it by tomorrow night (U.S. central time), let me know (check your spam box :D).

I really appreciate each entry and this is my way of saying thanks. This is just for you, so please don't share it as Super Stamper will be available for purchase after the shop opens. All the angel rules apply to this image. :)

If you haven't stopped into the challenge blog to see all the amazing submissions, please do. :) We are voting for our favorite 7 cards and I know the ladies up for review would love your vote. There are 25 amazing entries and it will be tough to choose a team by April 10.

Thank you to all the voters and thank you to each entry. :) Have fun with the Super Stamper...each one of you really is super. :)

Thanks to Betty Boo for this great idea for a stamp. :)

16 comments:

Lysa said...

OMGosh! I love it- she is just super cute.. totally reminds me of my niece-she always wants to color when she sees me coloring :D

autumn0725 said...

This is soooo cute, I love it! Great job!

margie c said...

Awww! She is super adorable! I love her!

Good luck on selecting your team! I look forward to seeing it all get started :)

hugs, margie

Shirley said...

Christy, she's precious.

Carisa said...

omg, i love love love this stamp!!! thank you - i had a blast and can't wait for the shop to open. i'm so excited for all the fun challenges to begin - so many fun stamps to choose from already and so many more to come!!

Sparkle said...

That's so sweet of you! It's just darling@

Paper, Ink, Color! said...

OMG, this is so cute, I want one!

Ria said...

Your such a sweetie :) thanks Christy :)
hugs Ria

rosalien said...

Thank you so much for this sweet image.Love it.:))

Hugs, Rosalien

Betty Boo! said...

OMG how sweet of you to mention me! I got all blushy and shyish when I read my name! Hee hee... now I am all giggly!

She turned out SUPER adorable!

Betty

Emma Lockley said...

Its super sweet Christy, thanks hunny!
love emma xxx

Alex said...

ADORABLE!!!

Katie Cotton said...

oh my gosh! SO cute! I love that she's carrying a copic in her hand!!!

Carrie said...

Oh its so fabby!!
Can't wait to print it off and make a card

Thanks so much xx

GabrielaD said...

Thank you so much!!! I colored her last night and it was so much fun. I love her little copic!

Check out my blog if you want to see it.

http://sheinksalot.blogspot.com/

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I love love love this image! I'm "inking" her up this weekend... stay tuned!

Hugs,
Lisa

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...