Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Update-next freebie at 500 members


Well we had a great day yesterday with my nephews, playing on the playground, feeding the ducks, eating pizza....and not sleeping much. :)

As we are up so bright and early, I have a second to say hi.
Our PCP group now has almost 400 members!!! I don't know when this sudden and spectacular growth will stop shocking me, but I doubt any time soon. LOL I will try to contain my enthusiasm and just add freebies at the appropriate numbers. :)

Soooo, just to let you know that our next freebie will be at 500 members (who knows, at this rate maybe by Thursday?? :D).
Thanks again for your support and help growing our fun, but no longer little group. :)
XOXO
Christy

6 comments:

Emma Lockley said...

WOW Christy, this is Fabulous news!! Im sure those next 100 members will be there in no time. Your creations are too cute to resist : )

love emma xxx

Marlene said...

Congrats on EXPLOSIVE growth!! That is awesome!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

WOW Christy, what Fab news, I'm sure you will have those 100 followers pretty soon as your creations are fantastic Hugs Julie x

Carrie said...

I'm really not suprised! Your images are all sooo cute!!

Betty Boo! said...

Hey Christy!

You have 517 followers! And it's only Tuesday! Woot woot! Go Christy, go Christy it's your birthday... well it was yesterday! LOL!

Betty

mckinkle said...

Such a gorgeous image Christy. I just LOVE it!

Keryn x