Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Look for Spring

Morning everyone! It is almost spring here, so I updated our look for a more "springy" feel. :)
Guess who is going to be our SURPRISE image on Tuesday???? Take a quick look up. :)

Our new challenge blog is up with the submission rules for the soon-to-be design team...how fun. :)

I have a new badge and I would really appreciate it if you would use it as a link somewhere on your blog if you will be using Tiddly Inks images. Our PCP group is private and the emblem will not show up on member's lists of groups, soooo I am asking for help with advertising. I wanted the group to be private so that members get a treat, but it has the unintended consequence of hiding our group. LOL

I wil be working on the book until Tuesday so I won't be around much...but I can't wait to see your submissions for the design team. :)
XOXO
Christy

3 comments:

Danni said...

I already added the CUTE badge!! You so rock!!

Lysa said...

I added it to my blog too! Can't wait til Tuesday :)

Jennifer said...

I added your new badge to my blog, and am so excited about your growth! Hugs!