Monday, March 22, 2010

Digital Freebie for March 21-29

Here we go! :)
If you are a member of the Tiddly Inks PCP group, you can log in, find this Annie zip file, and download it. It is a digital stamp in PNG form---not the colored version you see here.


If you aren't a member and would like to play with Annie, then go to PCP and request to join us. :)

I released this a bit earlier in celebration of 200 new members to the Tiddly Inks PCP group within 5 days!!
Thanks everyone. :)

XOXO
Christy

9 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

She is a cutie! Thanks very much!
Hugs, Heidi Brawley

Michelle said...

And she's ADORABLE!! Thanks so much Christy!!

Marlene said...

She is adorable - and I can't wait to play with her. Thank you!

This N That said...

I can't figure out how to be a member? I am a PCP member?? HELP!!

Shelly said...

Thanks so much for the image. She's adorable!!!

I just discovered your awesome stamps through both a friend's blog and the Free Digital Stamp blog. I'm looking forward to when you have your new shopping site finished, so I can see the whole selection. :)

Lisa G. said...

So happy to have found your blog and your group on PCP! Can't wait to play with the freebies!! Thanks so much!

Jessie said...

She is such a cuuuuuuuutie! TY so much for sharing her!!

rosalien said...

She is way to cute.:))


Rosalien

Cindy said...

link to my card. http://www.papercraftplanet.com/photo/flower-cupcake?context=user
Cindy/YLM