Wednesday, March 17, 2010

We are back! :)

Wow...okay, thank you so much to the new members of PCP's Tiddly Inkers....I am thrilled and so pleasantly surprised. I have been neglecting this blog in favor of my art portfolio blog so forgive the sparseness of postings. That will be changing...immediately. :)

I am so looking forward to meeting each new member and seeing their work, but I just haven't had a chance to make it to each page yet. Please give me a little time to do so, but I plan to come around to each one. :)

This blog is intended to showcase my new releases for digitals stamps with the occasional freebie thrown in. If you wish to join the PCP group, most of the free images will be listed there as it is a private listing and I can keep them just for the members. :)
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/tiddlyinksdigitals

Now onto business....

Is there a sketch maker out there who wants to come up with a sketch for our new group and we can start a challenge blog where we can allow members to join and post openly. Is there any interest in this?

I don't have a design team, so maybe that should be the next order of business...I can draw and you guys can create. :)

So let me know your thoughts on starting a design team and starting a challenge blog.
And I hope to see you at our PCP group.

XOXOXO
Christy

11 comments:

Architectse said...

it’s a good blog for architects ,architecural , interior designers Bangalore , interior designers in Bangalore , architects bangalore

mamichelle said...

I tried to join but I'm not sure I got through. I am a PCP member already.
Thanks!

Deirdre said...

I am a PCP member and just requested to join your group. You have AMAZING images... wow.

Dora said...

Hi, I am a PCP member but just don't know how to go about anything in there?? :| and I'd really love to join, the few images I've seen look adorable xxx

Christy said...

Hi ladies,
To join, you need to visit the group page http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/tiddlyinksdigitals
and request to join. I will then approve it and you are in. :)

My Father's Hands said...

Hey... do you need to change your date on your PC??? It is showing that you wrote this on March 21, 2009 ???

My Father's Hands said...

OH SHOOT! This is Nancy B. I go by so many names out here on the internet...I don't think you know me by My Father's Hands yet :-)

Liz said...

I'm not a professional card designer, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night...LOL...loved that commercial. I would love to be a part of your design team, I can make cards, but not so hot on the drawing !

BJ said...

Of Course would love to see Design Team samples. It helps soooo much. They kind of kickstart the creative side. Even if you do not use the exact items that the DT has. Thanks for sharing with us. And it does seem easier to use your blog. than the PCP site.

Ria said...

Hehehehe Christy afcourse you need a DT ;) and me in it ;) whahahahahhaha

I can make yah a sketch this weekend or so.
hugss Ria

Jennifer said...

You do need a DT! It always helps others to visualize what you're stamps look like on cards. Starting challenges is a great idea too! Hugs!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...